The Literature Room plays an integral part in the overall operation of the church. The shelves are stocked with Bibles (English and Spanish), Conflict of the Ages books, ( all 5 of the series), four different sets of Study Guides (Amazing Facts, It Is Witten, Truth Links, and Storicales). In addition, there are numerous Glow Tracks (English and Spanish), as well as many other books by Ellen G. White.
All members of the church have access to the Literature Room. Below is a list, although not comprehensive, of how the Literature Room is used and by whom.
- Individuals needing a specific book for self-study.
- Individuals giving one on one Bible Studies pick up study guides to use.
- Glow Tracts are stocked in both English and Spanish, and members pick up an average of 2500 a month to distribute.
- Bibles are picked up and taken to those in Nursing homes, asking for a Bible.
- Bibles, study guides, pocketbooks, small books such as Steps to Christ, and the Great Hope are mailed to prisoners by our Prison Ministry Team.
- Study guides and Glow Tracts are taken for door to door delivery. There are sleeves to use as door hangars if needed.
As you can see, this is a very active ministry in the church. A full inventory is taken in June and December on the total stock. The Glow Tracts and Pocket Books are inventoried every month as those items go more quickly.